Many executives and professionals undergo executive physicals each year. These types of exams include a comprehensive health review, complete lab panels and cardiovascular testing. These may be conducted at the individual’s personal physician’s office or through a formal program at major health care facilities, such as Mayo Clinic or Cleveland Clinic.
If your professional client has completed a comprehensive executive physical within the past 18 months, they may be eligible for permanent coverage through a streamlined underwriting process, without the need for an insurance paramedical exam and labs.
- Ages 25-65
- Up to $20 million of coverage
- Indexed UL and Variable UL plans, including Survivorship (spouse must also have had an eligible physical in the past 18 months)
- Preferred and Standard classes
- Executive, Professional, White Collar occupations; Minimum annual income $100k
- Medical records are required and must include the Executive Physical Exam meeting a minimum criteria of physical measurements with vitals (height, weight, blood pressure reading, pulse), medical history review, full panel blood and urine tests, and cardiovascular testing
Contact our Underwriting Team for assistance or more information.