Did you know?
- About 1 in 8 women in the US will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime
- As of January 2018, there are more than 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the US
- A woman’s risk of breast cancer nearly doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother, sister, daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Getting life insurance for clients with a history of breast cancer can be challenging, but thanks to one of our A+ carriers, more of your clients with a history of breast cancer could be eligible for favorable rates.
Take a look at these case studies:
Case Study #1
- 60 year old female who was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 58
- Low grade cancer with a positive estrogen receptor (ER)
- Tumor size of 1.1 mm with no lymph node involvement (stage T1aN0)
This could qualify for Non-Smoker plus with no postponement.
Case Study #2
- 47 year old female diagnosed with breast cancer at age 40
- Treatment ended at age 42
- Tumor size is 1.5 cm with one positive lymph node (stage T1N1)
This could qualify for Table B with Temporary Flat Extra of $10 per thousand for 6 years; or possibly reduced to only 1 year on the Flat Extra timeframe if the one positive lymph node was no greater than microscopic disease (<2mm).
Contact our Underwriting Team to find the best possible offers on your impaired risk cases.