It’s summer time and we all want to be in great shape!
This A+ carrier will help you shape up for the summer and beyond. With underwriting strengths in many aspects, think of this carrier as your personal trainer!
- Occasional cigar users (one per month or less) can qualify for Preferred Plus, Preferred & Standard Plus non-tobacco rates if there is a negative urinalysis test
- Clients who occasionally use marijuana may qualify for standard non-smoker rates (possibly better)
Here are some examples for family history underwriting strengths:
- Family history qualifications do not apply if the proposed insured is 65 or older for Preferred Plus, Preferred & Standard Plus classes
- Family history qualifications apply only to deaths rather than disease
- Family history of deaths due to cancer can qualify for Preferred and Standard Plus
- Great family history credit – no deaths prior to age 70
Underwriting strengths for common health impairments:
- Mild Asthma clients may be eligible for Preferred
- Mild Sleep Apnea may be eligible for Preferred with verified C-PAP usage
- Treatment for cholesterol or hypertension does not exclude a proposed insured from Preferred, Preferred Plus or Standard Plus classes
- Blood Pressure control credit treated or untreated of 130/80 or better
- Commercial pilots for regularly scheduled passenger airlines can qualify for all preferred classes and private pilots may qualify for Preferred Plus, Preferred or Standard Plus classes with Aviation Exclusion Rider (AER)
- Preferred classes may be available for occasional scuba diving if proposed insured is certified and dives less than 100 feet
Call the our Life Underwriting Department today – we can help you enjoy the summer with more business on the books!