Business owners are faced with many challenges when doing the planning related to a successful exit. Typically, business owners focus on day-to-day operations far more than on retirement, or on keeping the business going in the event of death. Business owners need your help!
You can rely on our expert guidance – we’ll help you target potential opportunities and navigate through the entire planning process.
We offer the following exit planning tools – at no cost:
- Access to a Succession Consultation Group
- Materials that will help motivate and engage your clients
- Professional review of a completed business succession fact finder
- A report summarizing the findings
- Participation on conference calls with you and your clients
- Analysis including applicable ideas, agreements and concepts
- Undeniable value to your client
- Owner aged 45-60
- Substantial owner net worth
- Owner wants to exit business in 2 to 10 years, or transfer the business at death
- History of stable earnings over a period of years
- Annual revenue of $2 to $50 million
- Sustainable and transferable cash flow
- 5 to 100 employees
We deliver the most relevant tools for you to use – please contact us today for assistance with growing your share of sales in the business insurance marketplace.