Could You Afford Your Home Without Your Income?
For some people, “income protection” is a phrase that strongly resonates with their everyday lives.
- 71% of American employees live paycheck to paycheck.
- 62% of all personal bankruptcies filed in the U.S. in 2007 were due to an inability to pay for medical expenses.
- In the last 10 minutes, 490 Americans became disabled and cannot perform their job duties for at least 90 days due to an illness or injury.
The Income Protection Sales Approach
Below are script ideas to get you started selling Individual Disability Income (DI) insurance using the income protection sales approach:
- Why do you go to work every day? What if you couldn’t?
- What would your life be like if you couldn’t earn a paycheck because of an unexpected illness or injury?
- How would you pay for the big things in life like housing, groceries, utilities, etc.? And what about the little things like date nights, kids’ dance lessons, vacations?
- Protect your paycheck with Individual Disability Income (DI) insurance. If you become too sick or hurt to work, it provides monthly benefits to help you maintain your lifestyle.
Get started approaching clients today. Use this printed approach presentation.