One of our strategic carrier providers offers a vast portfolio with Disability Income Choice at Work which opens up unique opportunities for you in the multi-life market. This portfolio of products offers flexible, affordable benefits for the underserved market.
You are now able to tailor DI solutions for a wide range of small business owners and their employees.
For the more affluent business market, DI Choice at Work allows you to offer attractive buy-up options and show flexible ways to extend coverage to additional employee groups.
Where is a good fit for DI Choice at Work?
Almost any employer group can benefit from adding a tailored DI solution to their benefits package. Employer groups with as few as three employees can take advantage of this opportunity.
What to look for
- Small to mid -sized businesses
- Sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, S or C Corporations
- Limited geographic locations (helps to simplify enrollment)
- Past success with employee voluntary insurance programs
Where to find prospects
- Your current book of business
- Business contacts
- Centers of influence (attorneys, CPAs and others that can introduce you to business owners)
- Association relationships
For more information about DI Choice at Work or how to prospect for potential clients, contact your Disability Income Insurance Specialist today.