You already know that Vitality can offer an Apple Watch Series 3 for as little as $25, up to 15% off premiums, and numerous other rewards. However, here are a few little-known facts about a John Hancock Life Policy with Vitality that make it even better than you thought.
It’s Been Around for A While
- The Vitality Group is headquartered in South Africa and has been refining its product for over 15 years – and their experience is why John Hancock partnered with them to administer benefits offered through their Healthy Engagement Feature.
- Over the years, research has shown Vitality has been proven to help engage clients to live healthier and longer lives.
It Has an Age Calculator
To help clients get a better understanding of their health, John Hancock has created an age calculator to show prospective members their biological age compared to their chronological age – using factors such as fasting glucose level, cholesterol, and eating habits. This is an important feature in motivating many to invest in Vitality and their own health as 79% of people surveyed in the US had a biological age higher than their chronological age. Plus, it provides tips on how to lower biological age based on the responses given during the survey.
Its Ratings Are Some of the Highest in the Industry
- Consumers recommend Vitality twice as often as people with traditional life insurance policies – the referral rate is off the charts.
- 85% of people ages 65+ are more likely to purchase John Hancock Vitality over traditional life insurance.
- The reach is expansive – there are already millions of Vitality members in many countries around the world.
Contact your Life Sales expert to learn more about Vitality.