Index Universal Life (IUL) insurance policies finished up last year as the industry’s top seller according to the latest LIMRA data reports – serving as a beacon of hope for the life insurance market as low interest rates have caused overall sales to sputter.
Why the upswing towards IULs? New products and bonus features have thrust the commodity center stage.
In particular, the John Hancock Vitality Program – gaining attention for revitalizing the standard approach to life insurance by coupling a policy with rewards and discounts for engaging in a healthy lifestyle.
Other perks include:
- Earn an Apple Watch® Series 3 for an additional payment of just $25 plus tax, simply by exercising regularly
- Receive a complimentary Fitbit® device
- Up to 15% savings on your annual premium
- Up to $600 in annual savings on your healthy food purchases
- Discounts and rewards from Amazon, Hyatt, iTunes, REI, Royal Caribbean International, Whole Foods and more
Contact your Life Sales & Marketing Specialist for more information on how IULs can jump start your sales.