Crohn’s Disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines. It’s usually found in the last part of the small intestine and the first part of the large intestine, however it can develop anywhere in the digestive tract. This is a disease that can be managed with medication, but not cured.
CPS carriers’ crediting programs can take a Rated offer to Standard – Here is a case study:
- Male, 52 years old, Non-Smoker
- History of Crohn’s Disease
- Mild disease with last flare 2-1/2 years ago
The initial workup had the client rated Table 2. He then received underwriting credits for:
- Being a lifetime nonsmoker
- A good family history
- A good cholesterol ratio
- Controlled blood pressure
- A ‘preferred’ build
The final offer: Standard
We help the carriers look at your clients favorably.