As a financial advisor, you are the trusted resource your business owner clients turn to for advice – even for issues that may lie outside your scope of expertise. The hot topic for a while now has evolved around the Affordable Care Act, or ACA.
Many of your business owner clients are seeing substantial rate increases on their group benefit plans. Neither your clients, nor their valued team members, are happy with these changes.
If your business owner clients are coming to you as a resource for their group benefit plans, why introduce another advisor to the mix when you can stay in charge with CPS – while we help you, help them.
In addition, group retirement plans are a natural extension of group benefits. Typically when we address a client’s group benefit concerns, a 401(k) plan would follow. The end result – you immediately expand your insurance services, insulate your business from the competition, and dramatically grow your income.
These lines of business generally renew year after year – meaning your income follows the same path and you will earn increasing renewal commissions annually.
CPS Employer Group Benefits is your strategic partner in the Group Benefit and Retirement space, offering:
- Full service group insurance capabilities
- Full service group pension capabilities
How does it work? Contact the CPS Team to review the opportunity, then we will:
- Provide the required level of support to solve the problem, including full, point-of-sale support where necessary
- Help deliver cost savings and regulatory compliance to your business owner clients
Why does this matter?
- Federal and State governments are increasing audits on businesses
- Fiduciary lawsuits are skyrocketing – now it is becoming a matter of when they will be sued, not if (we will install a preemptive defense in the case of any lawsuits)
- Cost of health programs are skyrocketing
- Employers are confused about health reform, potential penalties and fiduciary liability
What’s the next step?
- Contact us for the support you need with a business owner client
- We will discuss the specifics and share the steps to take to help your client
Interested in learning more? Join us for an educational webinar to find out how, and when, the team at CPS can help with your group business opportunities.
Two presentation times to choose from:
Thursday, September 8th: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Thursday, September 15th: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT