CPAs need immediate financial, retirement and wealth transfer planning expertise to meet the growing demands of their higher net worth clients.
They are looking to form a partnership to share in revenue, especially as the income from traditional accounting and tax planning services provided by most independent firms remains flat.
Join Wealthmetrics’ Partner, Cary Parker, for a special webinar, Thursday, August 25th at 10:00 AM PDT, where we will take a closer look at successfully partnering with a CPA firm. Discover how you can provide unprecedented value, deliver deeper business insights, and leverage opportunities to grow your business exponentially.
Wealthmetrics Presents: Partnering With CPAs For Success
Date: Thursday, August 25th
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
There is a good reason why a CPA is considered their clients most Trusted Advisor.
Consider the questions they are often asked by their clients:
- What will be the capital gain tax if I sell my second home?
- Should I start taking social security now or wait until later?
- What is the Net Investment tax I am paying on my investments?
- Can I leave my 401k to my grandchildren?
- Do I need more life insurance to cover my Buy-Sell?
These questions are also asked of you, which is why forming a partnership with a CPA firm makes a lot of sense. Next time a CPA firm refers a client to a financial advisor – make sure it’s you.