Annuity rates are on the move and we have listed the top contracts below. Short term annuities (3 – 7 years) are selling really well! Contact us for full details on how to implement these into your practice.
With the top 5-year Bank CD at 2%, your clients over age 59.5 should jump at the chance to earn an additional 1.2% over the next 5 years. On 100k, our 3.2% rate grows to 117,057.30. That’s almost 10,000 MORE* dollars over just 5 years from our 5 year annuity below.
3 year = 1.90% 5 year = 3.20% 7 year = 3.29%
4 year = 2.40% 6 year = 3.22% 10 year = 3.50%
Contact us for full details and state approvals
Index Annuities for Accumulation:
7-year: With no fees and no potential for losses due to a stock market decline, conservative clients looking to grow funds safely are gravitating towards this design featuring:
- Dynamic Index with no cap and 1.90% spread with 100% participation rate and 150% maximum leverage to amplify returns – if you don’t know what this means, call us for details. This feature is unlike anything you have probably seen in the annuity marketplace.
- Back tested yields of 4.00% – 8.50% depending on the time horizon illustrated
- 4% commission for most ages
5-year: Short term to hedge interest rate risk. This is a great CD replacement for clients frustrated with low yielding CDs and fixed instruments. This contract features:
- 3 different uncapped volatility managed allocations to choose from:
- Morningstar Dividend Yield Index with 70% participation rate and
- The BNP Paribas Multi Asset Class index with 95% participation rate
- S&P500 5% Daily Risk Control with 65% participation rate
- Back tested yields of 3.50% – 3.70% depending on the time horizon illustrated
- 2.50% commission for most ages
Contact your Annuity Sales Rep today for details on these great product offerings and to discuss how we can take the next steps to help grow your practice in 2016.
*assumes 30% tax bracket and NQ funds