For a limited time, clients who have purchased a LGA 10, 15 or 20 Year Term Policy within the past 48 months (4 years) can swap their existing coverage for a new LGA OpTerm 25 policy without any new medical underwriting.
LGA will pay their normal first year commission rates on the net increase in premium from the client’s current policy to the new 25-year term solution. Pricing for the new 25-year term will be based on the attained age of the client using age-nearest qualification.
This promotion is available for current 10, 15 and 20-year LGA term policy holders provided they meet the following requirements:
- Non-Tobacco rated clients must be between the ages of 20-60.
- Tobacco rated clients must be between the ages of 20-55.
- Face Amount cannot exceed $2M, if the insured was rated between Table 4 Substandard and Preferred Plus.
- Face Amount cannot exceed $500K, if the insured was rated Table 5 substandard or worse.
- If the current policy premiums are being waived under the waiver of premium benefit, they will not be eligible for the exchange.
This is a great opportunity to provide your existing clients with the ability to extend their term protection for another 25 years, without requiring them to complete a new paramedical exam.
The completion of a full-life application to execute this exchange is not required – simply complete and submit LGA’s 3-page Guaranteed Exchange Form along with the original term policy – then sit back and wait for the new policy to arrive.
Contact your Life Sales Rep today – we can provide you with a list of your existing LGA term clients who are eligible for this limited time promotion.