Annuity rates are on the move and we have listed the top contracts below. Short term annuities (3 – 7 years) are selling really well.
Index Annuities for Accumulation:
7 Year: With no fees and no potential for losses due to a stock market decline, conservative clients looking to grow funds safely are gravitating towards this design featuring:
- Dynamic Index with no cap and 1.35% spread with 100% participation rate
- Back tested yields of 4.40% – 9.00% depending on the time horizon illustrated
- 4% commission for most ages
5 Year: Short term to hedge interest rate risk. With a 1% minimum guarantee and an upside of up to 5.25%, this is a great CD replacement for clients frustrated with low yielding CDs and fixed instruments. This contract features:
- Simple S&P500 annual point to point with cap of 5.25%
- Back tested yields of 3.70% – 3.90% depending on the time horizon illustrated
- 1% minimum guarantee
- 2.50% commission for most ages
3 year = 2.00% 5 year = 3.20% 7 year = 3.35%
4 year = 2.55% 6 year = 3.22% 10 year = 3.50%
Contact us for full details and state approvals.
We are dedicated to partnering more closely with advisors than ever before. Contact us today for details on these great product offerings and to discuss how we can take the next steps to help grow your practice in 2016.