One of our A rated carriers is up for the challenge of underwriting your heart disease cases with an aggressive stance.
Here’s a case study: Male, age 68, Non-Smoker / Seeking $3 million of permanent plan coverage
- Two vessel cardiac disease (90% blockage of one coronary artery and 80% blockage of another)
- Double bypass surgery was performed 3.5 years ago
- Build on the exam was normal at 5’10”, 195 lbs.
- Blood pressure was normal on the exam at 125/80 and the lipid profile had a favorable cholesterol of 220 and cholesterol/HDL ratio of 4.0
- Client recently had a negative stress test performed by his cardiologist
The outcome: Standard!
It’s a heartfelt win-win for the broker and the client. Contact the Life Underwriting Team to discuss your next cardiac case!